Icing Cookie


Hi, today I will introduce icing cookies. The event that I like is Halloween, but I don’t go to Shibuya wearing a costume. Every year, the children’s association in the area where I live holds a Halloween party. The children visit the house in costume to get some cake. I make a lot of cookies and give them to the children every year. My first cookies weren't interesting because they were only Halloween shaped. Because I want to make then more colorful and cute, I started making icing cookies.


The Icing is sugar, so they are very sweet. Icing has many colors and you can also make the ideal color yourself. But it is a bit difficult to make an ideal color with icing. In addition to cookies, icing is used for wedding cake, birthday cake and cupcake decoration. Icing cookies can be made with children because icing cookies is like painting cookie with color. This time, I baked cookies using Halloween molds and painted the color, but if you change the cookie’s mold, you can use this recipe for Christmas and Valentine's Day.



The ingredients are commercial dough, powdered sugar, meringue powder, food coloring (orange, blue, purple). This time, I used a commercial dough because I didn’t have time. First, preheat the oven to 170 ℃. Second, roll out the cookie dough to 5 millimeters of thickness and make shapes with a cookie mold. If the dough becomes soft, you cool it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Next, put the dough in the oven and bake at 170 ℃ for 12 minutes. When baked, take the cookies out of the oven and cool them well. Next, you will make icing during cooling.  First, sift powdered sugar and meringue powder through a mesh and mix them. Then, add some water and knead them. Next, add food color to it and make colored icing. Finally, paint the color on the cookies and dry them, that completes the icing cookie. If you want to make cookie dough, you prepare egg, flour, sugar, salt and unsalted butter. Then mix those ingredients and let the dough rest. This is the completion of cookie dough.

Why don’t you try it!



コメント

人気の投稿