Fondant Chocolate


Today I will introduce Fondant Chocolate. Fondant chocolate is a French chocolate cake. Originally it was a dessert of a three-star restaurant in France. Fondant means "melting" in French. As the words say, the inside of this cake looks like melted chocolate. If you eat it warm, the melted chocolate comes out from the cut surface of the cake and you can eat more deliciously.

I have really liked this cake since I was a child. The fondant chocolate I ate for the first time was from Beard Papa. This shop mainly sells cream puffs, but it sells fondant chocolate for a limited time when Christmas season is near. When I was child, I wanted to eat it at every season, but it wasn't sold when the Christmas season was over, so I gave up on eating it anytime. My mother couldn't stand seeing me, so she looked for fondant chocolate recipe and made it for me. At that time, I was very happy and learned the recipe soon. I always remember this episode when I make this cake. This cake is a memorable sweet for me. Let me tell you the recipe.



The ingredients are three eggs, granulated sugar, bitter chocolate, sweet chocolate, butter and flour. At first, put three eggs and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix it so as not to foam. Next, put bitter chocolate and sweet chocolate in another bowl and melt it in hot water and keep it at 40℃ to 50℃. In addition, melt the butter in a microwave oven, adjust it to the same temperature as chocolate, add it to the bowl of chocolate and mix. Second, melt the granulated sugar of first bowl in hot water, warm it to about 35℃ and pour it into the bowl just before. Then, mix well. If you don't mix well until it appears glossy, the mouthfeel isn't good. Next, add the sifted flour to the bowl, mix, and lay it in the fridge overnight. Third, loosen the dough that was laid overnight and put it in a squeezing bag with a cap when softened. Next, put a cooking paper on an iron plate, place a mould on it and also wrap cooking paper inside the mould. Then squeeze the dough and bake it in an oven at 170℃ for about 15 minutes. Finally, if you bake it and cool the dough, remove the mold and sprinkle powdered sugar to finish it.

https://soundcloud.com/mukyi0qpe83i/december-14-2017-0-55-26/s-PdQOo

コメント

人気の投稿