Custard Pudding


Today I’ll introduce Custard Pudding. This sweet is very easy because it mixes ingredients and steam the dough. Also, it is a suitable snack for children because it can be made in a short time.



When I was a junior high school student, I ate pudding almost every day. Even though I wanted to eat a lot, commercial puddings were too sweet and I got tired of the taste, so I could only eat about three. However, because this recipe doesn’t use fresh cream, it has a refreshing taste so you can eat as much as you like without ggetting tired of it. Therefore, people who aren’t found of sweets can eat it easily. My father and younger brother aren’t found of sweets, but whenever I make this pudding, they eat a lot.


The ingredients are three eggs, sugar, milk and caramel tablets. This time, I used caramel tablets to make it easier. This is a caramel sauce compacted in tablet form. Caramel sauce is hard to strength of fire and difficult to make, so you can save time by using tablets.
Before starting, warm milk to about 36℃. When the milk is warmed, put the egg in the bowl and mix it so that there are no bubbles. Then add sugar to it in two parts. Next, add warm milk little by little. If you add milk at once, the egg will solidify, so be sure to add it little by little. Finally, pour it into the mold containing the caramel tablet. If there are bubbles on the surface of the dough, crush the bubbles with a burner. Next, cover the mold with aluminum foil, pour boiling water on the baking sheet, place it in the oven warmed to 150℃ and steam for about 50 minutes. Then cool it in the refrigerator.






コメント

人気の投稿